{ News ~ Last updated: 10/10 }

Maxi Single (Maimu) from Vidoll [Dec. 10th]

Album (VANDALIZE) from alice nine. [Jan. 14th]

Maxi Single (Ice Romancer) from Sadie [Dec. 17th]

Remix Album (Room No. 382) from Miyavi [Dec. 24th]

DVD (THIS IZ THE ORIGINAL SAMURAI STYLE) from Miyavi [Dec. 24th]

Maxi Single (Koakuma USAGI no Koibumi to Machine Gun) from Antic Cafe [Oct. 29th]

Maxi Single (CROSS GAME) from alice nine. [Dec. 10th]

Maxi Single (-you-) from NightingeiL [Nov. 12th]

1st Release (Souutsu Violet) from Vampire [Nov. 14th]

Single from 【_Vani;lla】 [Nov. 12th]

BEST OF ALBUM (AIN SOPH AUR) from RENTRER EN SOI [Nov. 19th]

Maxi Single (Gather Roses) from SCREW [Nov. 19th]

Single (Suna no Oshiro) from Kanon Wakeshima [Nov. 12th]

Mini Album (DICE) from Hi:BRiD [Nov. 26th]

Maxi Single (Kimi no Kakera ~kakera~) from CELLT [Nov. 26th]

Album (AWAKE-evoke the urge-) from DEATHGAZE [Dec. 10th]

Mini Album (MEGIDDO) from RENTRER EN SOI [Oct. 22th]

Maxi Single (Monochrome no Kiss) from 独立国歌-Ashe’- [Oct. 22nd]

Maxi Single from SID [Oct. 22nd]

Album (MUSIC) from Girugamesh [Nov. 5th]

Maxi Single (Tricolour Colour) from SuG [Dec. 3rd]

Album (Glassfia) from DuelJewel [Nov. 26th]

Album from MERRY [Nov. 7th]

Maxi Single (Kimi to ita Gozenfu) from Moran [Nov. 12th]

Mini Album (Amorphous) from Kalvary [Oct. 15th]

Single (LEECH) from the GazettE [Nov. 12th]

Maxi-Single (Trigger) from chariots [Nov. 19th]

Mini Album (Sabitsuita Juudan) from chariots [Dec. 10th]

Mini Album (Kootetsuita Shuukou) from chariots [Dec. 10th]

Album from LM.C [Nov. 5th]

Single from DaizyStripper (Oct. 15th)

Dolly 3rd Anniversary [Nov. 2nd]



{ Radio }

1/01/2008

Hello ~ Download Info

Note: This is a "mirror" site for my LiveJournal Jrock/Vkei site~!



Thankies very much for the visit~!
This journal serves as a place to post media that interests me (anime, yaoi, jrock, jpop, visual kei, manga reviews, etc.)

I use MediaFire to upload to the internet mostly and its a bit slow (since I have a large, growing collection of music and videos), but I hope to have this journal growing and have many cool things on it for anyone who is interested. ^_^

I don't really have a "system" for uploading new content (just whatever I want to post is what i upload at the moment and throw it on here), but I hope to become more organized so things will be easier to find and navigate through. ^^

The purpose of taking the time to collect, upload, and post and type up things onto this journal is that I have noticed a bit more interest in jrock/jpop and visual kei music recently in the US and elsewhere. So, I hope to build up my collection and share with the growing fan base.
In my experience, it was nice to find places that had things I was interested in on the internet, but it is sometimes.. very hard to find things. ^^;; Like, there was always "that one song" or "that one anime" or "that one picture" I never found and am still searching for. XD
In that way, I hope that sharing these things on here will help at least one person. ^_^
I don't have much uploaded yet, but I am sure that during this summer vacation away from school will allow me much more time to update~ :3

Please support the artist(s) by buying their music, as well~!
(((ALSO: If there are any problems with the links or you want to make a request for something then don't hesitate to tell me.)))



You may also request an upload of something by email: jrockvkei@aol.com


I promise to reply to your request/comment as soon as possible. ^^
And, I will upload your request ASAP, too. :3 If I do not have what you ask for, I will try my best to look for it for you. (And if my wallet allows, I may even buy the anime/music/etc. that you ask for and upload it then).



Just in case there is a problem with anything that is downloaded here:

Downloading Instructions:
  • Download media onto computer (it will most likely always be RAR
  • You will need WinRAR in order to unzip whatever you download
  • After you download: If it is in a "File" format or something else that is strange, always try to open it with WinRAR


Requests {:: FAQ ::}

{What exactly can I request?}
  • Jrock music/PVs {albums, single songs, PVs (Promotional Videos), Music Videos)
    • Please, no requests for downloads for AMVs or something that is "fan made" (unless it was made by me. XD). Because, I am not sure if I can find what you ask for and upload it, AMVs are especially tricky to track down. ^-^; ) That is not to say I won't post AMVs and such things on the journal myself, tho. :3
    • Jpop/K-pop/rock and other genres of music can be requested, but since I have mostly Jrock/VK, I may not have what you ask for. X3
  • Anime downloads - Anime is another thing that I have quite a bit of and most of it is yaoi or at least slashable~ XD But, requests for anime may take a while to fullfil (it will vary on if I have it available on a DVD or my pc or if I have to go hunting for it AND it will also vary on how long your request is). So, if you ask for "all the episodes of Saiyuki" or something like that, it may take a while~ XD
    • I will try to form a list of anime that I have ready and available later on~
    • As for uploading English dubbed anime that has been licenced in the US, I cannot. I can share it with someone privately, but I cannot upload it here or there will be hell to pay~ XD
{ I will add more to the list of things allowed to request later on. ^^ }

No comments: